IC Login Issues in Safari

Ginger Stoneton

Oct 24, 2017, 4:18:15 PM10/24/17
to Maine IC Users Group
At our K-8 school in Ellsworth, we have a handful of teachers that are struggling to access Infinite Campus consistently. The majority are using MBAs running 10.12 and Safari. Most are using a saved password.

Sometimes they cannot log in at all, receiving an error message indicating they are unauthorized to log in. Other times, they log in and get a blank white screen.

The resolve has been to check for device updates, check for Adobe flash updates, clear history, remove and set up the saved password again as well as remove the bookmark and ensure that the correct URL has been bookmarked.

I will likely install a different browser and go that route, but wanted to know if anyone else is experiencing this.

Thanks in advance!

Ginger

Nancy Embry

Oct 24, 2017, 4:41:36 PM10/24/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
This is a recurring problem here this year, again.

I take the same route to clean up their mess.

The saved password just sets the stage; when I get them to stop
doing that, it usually solves the problem overall.

I haven't truthfully had much luck changing browsers, but for some
reason it seems like my Chrome users are maybe more savvy; they
just don't seem to do some of the same crazy stuff!

Nancy Embry

Data Systems Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108