CRDC Update

Michael Richards

Dec 1, 2014, 9:24:53 AM12/1/14
to maineicusersgroup

I made an inquiry to find out when the system is going live and this was their response.

Xmas vacation has been saved!

Michael

The new 2013-14 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) system will launch in early January 2015. Currently, the system is in the final phases of testing. It is important to the Office for Civil Rights that we ensure your experience with the new collection tool will be positive, and that the system is intuitive and user-friendly when it launches. We intended to officially open the system on November 17th, but due to unavoidable delays, we will be postponing the launch date to early January, after the winter holidays. The official due date for the 2013-14 CRDC will be set no earlier than 75 days after the official launch. Approximately two weeks prior to the official launch of the CRDC system, your school district will receive a letter with the official due date.  Once the system launches, you will receive an email from the CRDC system requesting you to verify your email address and create a password to access the website. We would encourage you to use this time to gather the required data and begin to prepare your submission.  Helpful information about preparing for the CRDC is available through the CRDC Resource Center at https://crdc.grads360.org, including flat file specifications, worksheets to save your data, and excel templates to create flat files. Additionally, the following planning documents may help you prepare for this important data collection:

·         2013-14 CRDC Planning Checklist: https://crdc.grads360.org/#communities/pdc/documents/5238

·         How to Organize Submissions: https://crdc.grads360.org/#communities/pdc/documents/5592

2013-14 CRDC Data Collection Planning Guide: https://crdc.grads360.org/#communities/pdc/documents/5180

The Resource Center also provides several tip sheets and responses to frequently asked questions that you might have concerning the CRDC. The CRDC Partner Support Center is also available to answer any questions you may have concerning the data collection process. You can contact the CRDC Partner Support Center by email atcr...@sanametrix.com or by phone at 844-338-2732. Many of you have already updated your contact information for the upcoming data collection submission. If you have not done so, please contact the Partner Support Center by phone at 844-338-2732 or e-mail via cr...@sanametrix.com to update your contact information if any changes need to be made.

You can also find further guidance by using the GRADS 360 site https://crdc.grads360.org/#program

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
The CRDC Partner Support Center
cr...@sanametrix.com
844-338-2732

Jan 15, 2015, 10:01:53 PM1/15/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Has anyone received their letter with the due date yet?

Norma-Jean Audet
Education Technology Director
RSU #4 Litchfield - Sabattus - Wales
Oak Hill High School
56 School Road
Wales, ME 04280
207.375.4950 x 393
norma-je...@rsu4.org

Jeanne T. Houde

Jan 15, 2015, 10:10:15 PM1/15/15
to MaineICUsersGroup@googlegroups com

I was just going to ask the same question.

Michael Richards

Jan 16, 2015, 4:55:40 AM1/16/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Just received this yesterday...

Designing Your Email

Dear Michael Richards,

The new 2013-14 Civil Rights Data Collection (CRDC) system will launch in early February 2015.  The official due date for the 2013-14 CRDC will be set no earlier than 75 days after the official launch.  Approximately two weeks prior to the official launch of the CRDC system, your school district will receive a letter with the official due date.  Once the system launches, you will receive an email from the CRDC system requesting you to verify your email address and create a password to access the website.
We would encourage you to use this time to gather the required data and begin to prepare your submission.  Helpful information about preparing for the CRDC is available through the CRDC Resource Center at https://crdc.grads360.org, including flat file specifications and worksheets to prepare your data submission.   Additionally, the following planning documents may help you prepare for this important data collection:

    If you are new to the CRDC, the Resource Center contains a Starter Kit that provides several tip sheets and responses to frequently asked questions that you might have concerning the CRDC. The Starter Kit is available at https://crdc.grads360.org/#program/starter-resources
    The CRDC Partner Support Center is also available to answer any questions you may have concerning the data collection process.  You can contact the CRDC Partner Support Center by email at cr...@sanametrix.com or by phone at 844-338-2732.

    Our mailing address is:
    U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights
    Lyndon Baines Johnson Department of Education Bldg.
    WashingtonDC  20202-1100

    Add us to your address book

    unsubscribe from this list    update subscription preferences

    Sent from my iOS device

    Joseph M. Knight

    Jan 16, 2015, 7:13:06 AM1/16/15
    to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

    Hopefully come February they send out one that says something like “Due to all these delays, we’ve just decided to cancel the whole event…” Perhaps too much to hope for? :~)

    Nancy Embry

    Jan 20, 2015, 6:56:52 PM1/20/15
    to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
    I like it.

    Nancy Embry

    Data Manager
    Kittery School Department
    207 439-2572  Ext. 108

    nem...@kitteryschools.com

    Nancy Embry

    Jan 20, 2015, 6:57:51 PM1/20/15
    to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
    Hi,

    I got the same thing a few days ago, but no email with login info to date.

    N.

    Jeanne T. Houde

    Jan 20, 2015, 7:13:47 PM1/20/15
    to MaineICUsersGroup@googlegroups com

    I haven't seen anything yet and no one else in our district either.

    Nancy Embry

    Jan 20, 2015, 7:37:10 PM1/20/15
    to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
    And then it'll be a bad damn rush again.  Love it.