Responsive Period Scheduling tool

1 view

William Backman

Apr 28, 2017, 11:30:29 AM4/28/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
We are beginning to explore the new responsive scheduling tool in IC. Anyone else?

https://content.infinitecampus.com/sis/1709/documentation/responsive-schedule-portal/

--
Will Backman
Director of Technology

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson

Nancy Embry

Apr 28, 2017, 11:56:33 AM4/28/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Nope. Our F(ocused) I(ntervention) B(lock) "invites"
kids to attend specific competency catch-up or recovery time; driven by teachers.

Maybe next year, after they start to see how FIB benefits them, we can do more
student-led planning, and this looks great.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Wallace, Andrew

Apr 29, 2017, 5:04:54 PM4/29/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Looks promising! Neat if it Could also be used for full day PD!

nem...@kitteryschools.com<mailto:nem...@kitteryschools.com>