SAT Uploads

William Backman

Feb 1, 2018, 9:15:09 AM2/1/18
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Are people doing their SAT uploads to Synergy today or tomorrow?

SAT General Math & ELA/Literacy
The enrollment (bulk registration) data file will be sent on 2/2/18. If student enrollment
changes between 2/3/18 and 4/10/18, students will not have a Pre-ID label for their test
booklet and must paper-register on the SAT school day or make-up day.

--
Will Backman
Director of Technology

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson

Wallace, Andrew

Feb 1, 2018, 9:16:17 AM2/1/18
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Hey WIll - I thought we had to go into NEO and confirm the numbers. There's an upload?!?

Yes, our guidance departments are looking to confirm numbers, but it also looks like there will be a bulk upload on 2/2 and as we aren't doing daily uploads to Synergy we thought it would be good to get one done as close to this bulk upload as possible.

Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 9:14 AM
To: MaineICUsersGroup@googlegroups.com

Are people doing their SAT uploads to Synergy today or tomorrow?

SAT General Math & ELA/Literacy
The enrollment (bulk registration) data file will be sent on 2/2/18. If student enrollment
changes between 2/3/18 and 4/10/18, students will not have a Pre-ID label for their test
booklet and must paper-register on the SAT school day or make-up day.

--
Will Backman
Director of Technology
Kennebec Valley Consolidated Schools - AOS92.org
Vassalboro - Waterville - Winslow

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson

1 - MEA_Enrollment Files and Assessment Preparation Dates_January 2018.pdf