search bug

已查看 0 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Wallace, Andrew

未读,
2015年6月4日 11:30:252015/6/4
收件人 MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Sorry if this has been discussed, but is anyone else not able to search by first name in the "All people" drop down?
No one in my district can do this. Other searches are fine.
thanks!
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

Bernice Drown

未读,
2015年6月4日 11:34:552015/6/4
收件人 MaineICU...@googlegroups.com

The “error notice” started back a couple of updates ago.  You can, however, still search first names when you are in a school calendar.  At least this is the case in Sanford (non-hosted site).

Nancy Embry

未读,
2015年6月4日 11:46:282015/6/4
收件人 MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yup; my problem is when I'm in "all calendars" only.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Jeanne Houde

未读,
2015年6月4日 11:51:232015/6/4
收件人 MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
When I go into any calendar or all calendars and go to the All People Search I can put in a first name and I get everyone with that first name.  I do not get an error message.  I am one of the hosted sites at MSAD 35.

Jeanne Houde
District Data Manager
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253