For anyone that is hosted with ODBC access

Melissa

Aug 10, 2016, 10:11:59 AM8/10/16
to MaineICUsersGroup
Are you able to connect to your DB right now?  I've lost my ability from multiple IPs.  Wondering if it is just me or more wide spread.  Thanks.

April Clifford

Aug 10, 2016, 10:13:31 AM8/10/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Ellsworth School Department is not able to connect. We have already created a ticket. This is the second time over the past three weeks we had lost the connection.

On Wednesday, August 10, 2016, Melissa <Melissa...@msad40.org> wrote:
Are you able to connect to your DB right now?  I've lost my ability from multiple IPs.  Wondering if it is just me or more wide spread.  Thanks.

This email message is intended for the exclusive use of the individual or entity addressed above. It may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential under both state and federal law, including confidential education records. If you are not the intended recipient or an agent of the recipient, you are notified that any further dissemination, copy or disclosure of this communication is strictly prohibited. Please also be advised that, subject to certain exceptions, emails may be classified as public records under Maine law, and could be released to the public and/or the media if requested.

Thanks,
April

April Clifford
Technology Coordinator
Ellsworth School Department

The information transmitted herein is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential material.  Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments from any computer.