Latest Update

Jeanne Houde

Feb 21, 2016, 6:48:28 PM2/21/16
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com, David Graichen
At MSAD 35 we are experiencing the phenomenon of "no students attached to course/sections."  Therefore, we have no grades etc.   We have put in a ticket but is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Jeanne Houde
Data Management Advisor
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253

Wallace, Andrew

Feb 21, 2016, 10:39:54 PM2/21/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com, David Graichen
We have our own IC server and are not seeing this problem (with a few teacher accounts I tested). I wonder if it is hosted only? Sorry to hear this!
At MSAD 35 we are experiencing the phenomenon of "no students attached to course/sections." Therefore, we have no grades etc. We have put in a ticket but is anyone else experiencing this problem?

Jeanne Houde
Data Management Advisor
jeanne...@rsu35.org<mailto:jeanne...@rsu35.org>
MSAD/RSU35
Cell: 207-752-1253

Nancy Embry

Feb 22, 2016, 8:28:15 AM2/22/16
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Wow.  No, thankfully.

Nancy Embry

Data Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

Jeanne T. Houde

Feb 22, 2016, 9:28:33 AM2/22/16
to MaineICUsersGroup@googlegroups com

It seems we didn't get the update. Jason Kramer received an email from us along with a ticket submission.