Ad-hoc reports

Michael Richards

Aug 2, 2017, 11:43:21 AM8/2/17
to maineicusersgroup
Has anyone heard when Ad-hocs are going to be ready to go from IC to Synergy?

Michael Richards
Director of Technology

Nancy Embry

Aug 2, 2017, 11:47:40 AM8/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I'm sitting here at training, and Maine DOE thought they were going to be
in the last update...last night for hosted.

Nada.

Nancy Embry

Data Systems Manager
Kittery School Department
207 439-2572  Ext. 108

nem...@kitteryschools.com

William Backman

Aug 2, 2017, 11:56:35 AM8/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
I've been emailing Jason Kramer at IC, and everything he has said to me is basically "more info soon."
Will Backman
Director of Technology
Kennebec Valley Consolidated Schools - AOS92.org
Vassalboro - Waterville - Winslow

"The future is already here – it's just not evenly distributed.." –William Gibson

Nancy Embry

Aug 2, 2017, 12:44:44 PM8/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Yeah...all my kids in IC have the "old" start status codes for 17/18.

They're already different in Synergy.

Problem is they tell me my first upload from IC will error everyone out
because it will upload the old codes.

And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

Shannon Commeau

Aug 2, 2017, 12:48:42 PM8/2/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
Oh great, that does not sound very promising....
~~If you've given your all, then you've done all that you could and you should have no regrets~~