Records transfer message

Wallace, Andrew

Nov 24, 2015, 6:54:18 PM11/24/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
It is too close to vacation for my brain to properly translate, but I wonder if the recent messages about "Issue Alert - Records Transfer in Campus.1541 and Campus.1545" are something we should be concerned about.
Thanks!
Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this message (including any attachments) may contain privileged and/or confidential information protected from disclosure by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). It is intended solely for the use of the addressee. Any disclosure of the document is strictly prohibited outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately and delete the material from any computer.

William Backman

Nov 30, 2015, 7:28:48 AM11/30/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
It is worrying, but it looks like they are taking steps to address it.

Will Backman
Director of Technology
Kennebec Valley Consolidated Schools - AOS92.org
Vassalboro - Waterville - Winslow

"Technology is anything that wasn’t around when you were born." –Alan Kay