Adding field twice in Adhoc

Audet, Norma-Jean

May 5, 2015, 10:48:51 AM5/5/15
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am working my way through the CRDC report, and I am trying to recreate some of the adhocs listed in IC's documentation.  For example Part 1, page 7 lists an adhoc with the same field listed twice.

Before I put in a ticket, can anyone tell me how you add the same field twice to an adhoc?

Thank you in advance,

--
Norma-Jean Audet
Education Technology Director

Educationally, the promise of technology is not to cut teachers and save money – it is to better serve our students and to provide them with 21st century opportunities to learn, grow, and participate in global citizenship.

Belinda Ouellette

May 5, 2015, 10:54:27 AM5/5/15
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
On page 2 of the Ad Hoc at the bottom it has an ADD box.  Click on it and it will give you a blank  with an arrow that will show you all the fields  you have already used.  Click on the one you want to duplicate it it will magically appear.  Took me a while to figure it out too.

Belinda Ouellette
RSU 16