Proficiency Based Education - Campus Community thread

jason....@infinitecampus.com

Oct 31, 2016, 2:44:59 PM10/31/16
to MaineICUsersGroup

Thank you to all of you that attended the user group meetings last week.  It was great to see you and to be part of some pretty great discussions.

One of the topics that we discussed at each meeting was Proficiency Based Education (PBE).  As you know, the state is still pushing this initiative and we are all waiting, Infinite Campus included, on some guidance from them on how to get there.

While we wait for the state to provide additional guidance I’ve decided to open a thread in Campus Community for all of the districts to start discussing how they either plan on addressing PBE or how they are already working with standards and proficiency.  That thread can be found here.

Maybe, through this effort, we can help each other out so the wheel doesn’t need to be recreated at each district.

Let me know if you have any questions and I look forward to a great online discussion!