IC Today

Jeanne Houde

Jan 29, 2015, 9:40:35 AM1/29/15
to maineicu...@googlegroups.com
I just reported an incident to Custom regarding an issue I got today.  I was using IC under the Chrome browser.  I was in Course/Section and was adding teachers to 2nd semester rosters for a study hall.  I had completed 5 sections and I clicked on SAVE each time I completed the New Teacher addition.  I had entered a new section, went to Staff History, clicked on New Teacher, went to the drop down list and added a teacher's name, then my screen froze.  It wanted to know if I wanted to leave the screen, no matter what I clicked it would not move.  I tried to force a quit of Chrome but that was greyed out.  I tried to do a force quit of my MAC and still nothing.  I had to do the "hold the on button" down until it completely shut down.  I then called IC reported the incident and have told all of our staff to use Safari until I hear otherwise.  Does anyone know if Chrome had an update last night?  I am using Chrome version 40.0.0.2214.93 and my Macbook Pro is using OSX Yosemite, 10.10,1.

Jeanne Houde
District Data Manager
MSAD/RSU35
Cell:  207-752-1253