Duplicate State Id's

Katie Gourley

Oct 30, 2017, 10:22:43 AM10/30/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
HEADS UP!
Going through my students last week. I found that I had quite a few that synergy made new id's for that should have already have had a state id. I was told by the help desk that they knew this and had over 8,000.  Was told that they were going to go in and up date them with the new state id.

This morning I am finding that in my synergy they have gone in and changed them to the old id so now they are not matching what I have in IC so uploads are not working. Couldn't figure out why I kept getting errors.

Would have been nice to have a heads up this is what we are doing...

Katie

Nancy Embry

Oct 31, 2017, 9:31:54 AM10/31/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com