Synergy Enrollment Errors

Katie Gourley

Oct 16, 2017, 3:55:46 PM10/16/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
I can not get any of my enrollments to go.. It has to be something little at this point.

This is the error I am getting even though I have pulled the download right from IC and fixed the zeros?/

The length of Start Status is shorter than 5
8,1464,106,**********,Start Status value "1821" is invalid.

It is pulling the start status right from IC so CONFUSED!!

Katie

Ramona Bennett

Oct 16, 2017, 4:16:51 PM10/16/17
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
The start status has to have a leading zero....

Ramona L. Bennett
RSU 24 Data Manager
2165 US Highway 1
Sullivan, ME  04664

Katie Gourley

Oct 16, 2017, 4:18:24 PM10/16/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
I just found the update on the doe page from the 11th.

Sam Iggulden

Oct 17, 2017, 1:58:15 PM10/17/17
to MaineICUsersGroup
I'd recommend not opening the export file at all prior to uploading...

I have been opening some files in Notepad++ (maybe 1 in 10, just as a spot check), but for the most part I just upload without even looking at the file pulled from IC.... and I never open them in Excel.

It's much quicker that way too, and at this point I think IC's export process is way more reliable than Synergy's import... and if the IC file is bad - it won't go in anyway.