CTE Attendance

Ramona Bennett

Jan 21, 2018, 1:49:43 PM1/21/18
to MaineICUsersGr.
I am "kinda" new at this Infinite Campus thing (an will probably still say that when I have been here 10 years), and I was wondering how high schools handle the attendance piece when their students have a 1/2 day at the high school and a 1/2 day at the CTE.

Thank you for your time and your insight!

--
Ramona L. Bennett
RSU 24 Data Manager

Nancy Embry

Jan 22, 2018, 2:04:55 PM1/22/18
to MaineICU...@googlegroups.com
We manage it locally.

Our HS has period-by period attendance, and the kids who attend Sanford
show SRTC in their schedule as a 'course' which lasts for half a day, every day.

Kids who aren't there to get on the bus for either session, or who don't get
off there after the morning one are 'absent'.

Our attendance sec'y has to let them all in and out, so it's pretty straight forward,
even if a lot of attention to detail.

She's a good one!

Nancy Embry

Data Systems Manager