issues with testing stunt with improvise

The Sky Dancer (KD8TIG)

Aug 19, 2016, 7:12:53 PM8/19/16
to moo-...@googlegroups.com
my thanks to all who helped with the issue from before.  I just switched my db back to gamma for now.  I was curious to try stunt with improvise though to see how things work.  however, I can’t seem to get past the welcome screen.  I followed the instructions on the web site advising to set the environment variables to setup passkeys and tried to connect using the wizard  passkey. No matter what I’ve tried, All I can get it to give as output is: ** failed** or something like that.
I am using mush client to connect, if that matters.  Thanks for any help someone could offer.
kind regards,
Ben
Sub Zero.vcf