local editing

Littlefield, Tyler

Oct 15, 2016, 12:51:26 PM10/15/16
to MOO Talk
All,
I use Mush's triggers and the like pretty frequently. I'm currently an
admin on another MOO and I redirect all channel output to different
notepads so I can keep track of what's going on.
I mention this because VMoo doesn't provide this feature which makes me
a sad panda. Has anyone figured out a way to do local editing in mush?
Thanks.

--
Take care,
Ty

Tristan Bussiere

Oct 15, 2016, 2:09:16 PM10/15/16
to ty...@tysdomain.com, MOO Talk
Attached is a plugin that I wrote which will handle this.
Unfortunately it lacks autocompletion and syntax highlighting, but it
does get the local editing part done rather nicely.

Good luck.
> --

LocalEdit.xml