Verb Editor accidentally recycled

Daniel Villalon

Apr 26, 2018, 9:49:17 AM4/26/18
to MOO Talk
Hello people.

A friend of mine accidentally recycled the verb editor. We rebuilt this from a clean dump, but obviously with diferent objnum in the database (The #0.verb_editor is set with the new value). But not everything is working properly. We can enter to the editor and edit verbs, but when we try to compile something i see this.

Do 'compile as <object>:<verb>' to write your code to another verb.
WHEN I PUT COMPILE AS #OBJNUM:VERB, I ONLY SEE A EMPTY INPUT.
We want to solve this without restoring the db, because the last backupp is from saturday and many work will be lost.

Thanks.