Traceback when trying to setup LambdaCore

Aysha Springston

Apr 25, 2014, 1:22:30 PM4/25/14
to MOO-...@googlegroups.com
I'm following the instructions on http://stunt.io/dated/hoisting-lambdacore to setup my new database so I can start building my game and I'm trying to import the LambdaCore objects so I can do all the fun building stuff.

Anyway, when I get to the:

; for o in [#0..#99]; if (valid(o) && o.location == $nothing); move(o, #100); endif; endfor

step it gives me this traceback:

#-1:Input to EVAL (this == #-1), line 4: Recursive move
... called from built-in function eval()
... called from #91:eval*uate, line 149
(End of traceback)

Is there some order I'm missing, or line breaks? I just copied the line straight from the page itself.

Oh, and I'm running the server under OS X 10.9.2 Mavericks, if it matters.

Any help is appreciated as I'm eager to get this up and running and play around with it!

- Aysha