Beta testers wanted

1 view

Chris Norman

Jan 31, 2015, 8:25:12 AM1/31/15
to moo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I hope this email finds you well.

For some time now, I have been working on a new MUD client called MMC
(Metropolis MUD Client). It is now at a stage where I am almost ready to
release it to the general public, but first I would like to gather some
beta testers to hopefully iron out any bugs before I do that.

A bit about MMC:
Regular expressions are used for both triggers and aliases, and MMC
packs a raft load of features to make your gaming experience more fun.

It is multithreaded, taking advantage of your computer's full processing
power to blaze through triggers with ease.

You can modify almost any part of MMC on the fly with your scripts,
assigning hotkeys, changing colours, rearranging menus, and writing files.

A lot of people have asked me why I created MMC instead of using one of
the other awesome MUD clients which are already on the market. Primarily
it's because I wanted the experience of writing my own client, and
partly it's because I now love Python, and thought a MUD client using
raw Python would be cool.

Anyways, if you would like to Beta test and / or use MMC for yourselves,
please sign up to the mailing list:

http://www.freelists.org/list/mmc-users

Thanks for reading.