Re: Yawn.........

Message has been deleted

Snipe...@aol.com

Sep 28, 2006, 5:13:43 PM9/28/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
From unknown coward at MCF who was posing as a supporter. I've since
found he was not. This address below sent me two files to down load and
I suspect they were virus's. I was not so stupid to load them.

Subj: Re: Roger Honts (read to bottom)
Date: Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:43:24 PM
From: AcropolisDental
To: SnipeUNblue

Dutchman was and is suspended as mod of the mess tent as he had joined
the breakoff helmet collecting forum HCF a proper colledctor site now
run by and occupied by both ex MCF and present waf members. the killer
point is ADMINs ebay id Rhonts ,Germilitaria.pastworld antiques. hr
says someone used that id RHONTS to get at him but the present id has
feedback which mentions his name Roger in the last few transactions (he
cannot stop as he has no influence over buyers) which alomost proves he
is using that account to peddle fakes.

he looks it he likes lots of little boys as mods and seems to be
grooming them he had one called Rodusek who was 15 and had access to
the porn section then he found out his age he has recently banned him
for a different infraction.

you got to turn the heat up a little

Snipe...@aol.com

Oct 1, 2006, 3:17:17 PM10/1/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
All kinds of dirty tricks going on. When they want to unload bad
stuff they hack my account and try to make bad deals.

Mike
In a message dated 10/1/06 12:12:57 AM, jandlazpackrats@.net writes:

I believe it was ;soo...@sio.midcg.net
. but they contacted me originally with your ebay address
dean schultz Dose any of this help.??
any how....... jeff h.

No it does not ring a bell at all. I think what is going on it they are
trying to rip you off in my name so as to tarnish my character. Nice
people at MCF.

Thanks for the reply

In a message dated 9/30/06 3:47:28 AM, jandlazpackrats@.net writes:

I'll have to hunt it down as I had already deleted it.

Are you a member with Militaria collecting forum?

Mike

In a message dated 9/28/06 2:40:25 PM, jandlazpackrats@.net writes

dean this is jeff h. [jh-ss44 of ebay] showed your photos around to
some major collectors . unfortuantly all said all of the parts might
be
good /original Except the blade ;possitively post war made.
I won't change my bid on it [still reserve not met, ect.].
unfortuantly finding a original ,correct blade would be "costly".
last one I saw & was out bid on ,sold for $ 360.00. I still like it
,but...
some one Will buy it any how. wish I had the blade already ,then it
would be less of a problem. thanks , jeff h.

Hi Jeff,

My name is not dean and I have little idea how you came to contact me.
I can only assume you were directed to me as a joke by the clowns at
MCF or you are one of them playing games with me.

Clue me in,

Mike

Snipe...@aol.com

Oct 6, 2006, 3:24:08 PM10/6/06
to Militaria Collecting forum Exposed!
Wow. Been busy and thought I should up date my readers. First I am
told by the ban has been lifted on me as they want me to come back. Ya
I'll just rush on over and give them what they want? Not. I don't see
the point. They want to discuss me when the issue is Admin's Identity
not mine. Admin still has yet to publicly address the charges he faces
in WAF by former MCF members even and re posted in my google group.

The big accomplishment of their hit thread on me has been what?
Exposed my Identity and has even proven I am a heterosexual male? Wow
big deal. That beats the
rumors Admin and PK are homosexual queers. Really I'm not impressed...

Interestingly enough I have not underestimated Admin and his clowns I
over estimated them thinking they could ID me any time they wanted and
would not have to go to the trouble of Ebay. But oh well, Admin's liner
work sucks.

As it stands I have been advised not to take any bait by their
baiting tactics by some of the most respected names in collecting. And
what for? My news group will remain. If they don't like it, rather then
their childish actions and attacking the messenger let them address the
issue. Oh wait I forgot? I am a coward says PK because I attack others
and won't let them reply. Ya whatever PK, you are the biggest Chump
I've ever met on the net. Of course in your mind the same does not
apply to Admin and the clowns who run lose on MCF. If that does not
seal the argument for no further debate I don't know what does. I won't
debate any further people who hide behind their computers. Coward?
Whatever you want to think.

All you have to do Admin is prove your Identify. Prove you have not
operate behind forum names like maj Ass., or PK as jarhead. Prove what
people say about you as wrong and I will take my news group down,
however your judgment will carry no weight. If a third party clears you
then fine. You've fabricated enough already for me to fall for your
proof on it's own merit.
This was never about punishing you it was always about exposing your
sick and twisted games you play on new members and warning people what
to expect should they join your joke of a forum. And it seems by the
tissy fit you and your fellows have thrown to be pretty effective. I
have a photo of Admin and I have seen the members section where
everyone posted their photos. All I can say is take a look in the
mirror, there is no room to critisize my photo. And PK in scull paint?
And he says I am not normal? Ummmk... PK.
It's even more clear why Admin is the way he is. So much insecurity
in him. I think
that is a big problem with many over on MCF. Again I see a lot of what
they accuse me of in them. But I've covered this before...
So enjoy the google group boys because it will remain so long as you
want it to. And that's really all I have to say on the whole thing
anymore.

Message has been deleted