Light up ELD16! Submit a Sparks! Session proposal

Teresa Slobuski

Feb 29, 2016, 1:21:18 PM2/29/16
to Educ. & Behavior Science ALA Discussion List, ul...@lists.ala.org, libg...@googlegroups.com

Sorry for cross posting - this isn't a library conference, but a wonderful education conference that I have attended the last two years and think librarians would get a lot out of, so forwarding along. If you do attend, come build a game with me during a paper prototyping workshop!

The ELD16 conference, being held on June 2nd & 3rd, 2016 in Montclair, NJ, is looking for additional Spark Session proposals!

Sparks! sessions are 5 minute ‘mini-keynote’ presentations delivered in the main conference room to all conference attendees.  Although short, these presentations have the opportunity to be very dynamic and engaging to the audience.

Submit your proposal today and share your ideas with us! http://bit.ly/eld16sparks

[Shhh - if you have a great idea for a concurrent session, you may be able to sneak it in - but don't wait too long]

Want to experience ELD as an attendee? No problem - registration is open now, with a limited number of $99 Early Bird Registrations left.

Teresa Slobuski
User and Research Services Coordinator
San Jose State University
Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Library