a bit of comment about the translated words

Fiseha

Oct 18, 2009, 6:19:00 AM10/18/09
to Google Amharic - Ethiopic Translation
The amharic - english dic. lack a great deal of universality, all the
examples are funy they only depend on Microsft products, I was
thinking of translating one of my favorite *nix software and guess
what all the words aren't there. Is the translation come out from
Microsoft or Ethiopian authorities??? We need to work on it very hard
and everyone should know about the dictionary. I know all my
insturctors in college have no clue about this, even my English
teacher :)

tegegne tefera

Oct 26, 2009, 2:08:56 AM10/26/09
to google...@googlegroups.com
Then I think you should see the work on the fallowing page and see if
you can add/improve it http://am.wiktionary.org