GWT in Netbeans

Rodolfo

May 3, 2007, 11:07:10 AM5/3/07
to Google Web Toolkit
Hi all,

I'm building a application using the GWT. I'm using netbeans. I'm kind
of new to web applications... When I try to run my application I get
the following error in tomcat log:

2007-05-03 15:08:30 StandardContext[/manager]Manager: list: Listing
contexts for virtual host 'localhost'
2007-05-03 15:08:37 StandardContext[/BImageGClient]Exception while
dispatching incoming RPC call
java.lang.TypeNotPresentException: Type
javax.xml.bind.annotation.AccessType not present
at
sun.reflect.generics.factory.CoreReflectionFactory.makeNamedType(CoreReflectionFactory.java:
98)
at
sun.reflect.generics.visitor.Reifier.visitClassTypeSignature(Reifier.java:
107)
at
sun.reflect.generics.tree.ClassTypeSignature.accept(ClassTypeSignature.java:
31)
at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseSig(AnnotationParser.java:
370)
at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseEnumValue(AnnotationParser.java:
407)
at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseMemberValue(AnnotationParser.java:
278)
at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotation(AnnotationParser.java:
222)
at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations2(AnnotationParser.java:
69)
at
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationParser.parseAnnotations(AnnotationParser.java:
52)
(...)

I've already add the jaxb libs to the classpath and to the netbeans
project.
Does anyone have a idea of what I might be doing wrong..

Thanks,
Rodolfo

P.S. If I run this using the gwt included server I have no error and
it works fine...