Re: Request factory: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/json/JSONException

Thomas Broyer

Nov 28, 2010, 4:42:48 AM11/28/10
to Google Web Toolkit

On 27 nov, 15:46, Simon Majou <si...@majou.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am trying to run the dynatablerf example for request factory, and I
> get :

> h3><pre>java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/json/JSONException
[...]
> Can you tell which jar to use to resolve that ? Shouldn't the classes
> be included into GWT 2.1 ?

They are in gwt-servlet-deps.jar (which the build.xml should correctly
copy to war/WEB-INF/lib, but maybe the Google Plugin for Eclipse
doesn't –can't tell, I'm using Maven for my 2.1 projects–)

Richard Berger

Dec 8, 2010, 12:41:11 AM12/8/10
to Google Web Toolkit
Just noting that this does solve the problem and that the gwt-servlet-
deps.jar is in the GWT 2.1 distribution. (I hit this problem today
and adding the jar resolved the issue).

RB
Message has been deleted