jQuery UI 1.10.3 vs 1.10.4

Luca Lazzarin

Apr 3, 2014, 4:05:21 AM4/3/14
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
i'm Luca, from Italy, and this is my first message here! :-)

I'm using Google jQuery UI CDN on my projects and i have a really annoying "bug".

jQuery UI 1.10.4 has a different "ui-bg_flat_0_eeeeee_40x100.png" image than v. 1.10.3 on Google CDN.

It is a monochromatic image and its color should be "EEEEEE", like the filename says, but
only the 1.10.3 version it is correct...

Have a look at these links:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.3/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_flat_0_eeeeee_40x100.png
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.10.4/themes/flick/images/ui-bg_flat_0_eeeeee_40x100.png

If you try downloading jQuery UI flick theme v. 1.10.4 from jqueryui.com it has the correct image, so i think there is something wrong in the Google hosted library, isn't it?

I will thank anyone will answer my "strange" question.

Thanks,
Luca