filter by year

alfredo pacino

May 13, 2015, 8:32:51 AM5/13/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I'm just approaching to google search api with the helloworld search

There is a way to filter the search by a specific year? I mean from january 1, 2005 to december 31, 2005?

Jeremy Geerdes

May 13, 2015, 2:27:18 PM5/13/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com

Unfortunately, the web search API is deprecated and now well past its sunset date. It should not be used for anything. You might look into the Custom Search API. Perhaps you can set the underlying custom search engine to restrict by date.

Jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/d2a2a4b9-f5dc-4a13-a18c-2349ecba5978%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.