Taking in web data and not allowing others to use it or only pay to play is an evil thing to do

Michael London

May 4, 2016, 12:00:20 PM5/4/16
to Google AJAX APIs
With the deprecation and deletion of this API and many others, Google has officially told people wanting to utilize free resources that they do not matter and that Google is only out for the benefit of itself and it's shareholders.  These types of things seem inherently evil, shutting down the opportunities for young programmers learning to code, open sourced data, and non-profits like myself.  Congratulations Google.  I hope you are happy with yourself and your $23 per share/year profit.  I remember what you once used to be, an open place willing to help others find information without worrying about money going back into your own pockets.

Sincerely,

Michael London