Pricing of the Google Places API?

已查看 11,782 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

asantos

未读,
2011年9月27日 19:59:542011/9/27
收件人 Google AJAX APIs
The google places API limits are very clear:

* Users with an API key are allowed 1 000 requests per 24 hour period.

* Users who have also verified their identity through the APIs console
are allowed 100 000 requests per 24 hour period. A credit card is
required for verification, by enabling billing in the console. Your
card will not be charged for use of the Places API.

http://code.google.com/apis/maps/documentation/places/

I verified my identity through the apis console to have the 100.000
daily limit, but still i can't find any information about prices.
Anyone?

Thor Mitchell (Google Employee)

未读,
2011年9月27日 20:38:292011/9/27
收件人 google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
We don't currently have a paid offering for the Places API, although it is something we are looking into.

For the time being, if you need more than 100,000 per day there is a link in the APIs Console to request more.

These requests are manually reviewed, so please be sure to provide a detailed use case, including the type of app (web app, native mobile app), and which of the Places API services you are using (search, autocomplete. add, check-in).

To track updates to the API, including the launch of any future paid offering, please keep an eye on the Geo Developers Blog and the Maps API Web Services group:

Many thanks,

Thor.

asantos

未读,
2011年9月28日 11:51:582011/9/28
收件人 Google AJAX APIs
Thanks!
Im not gonna need more than the 100.000 limit, just wanted to know if
there was a price to pay. Thanks for the info and links!

On Sep 27, 7:38 pm, "Thor Mitchell (Google Employee)"

hemant sharma

未读,
2014年4月28日 05:45:262014/4/28
收件人 google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
 Hello Mitchell,

   I study the terms of pricing for google place api. According to documentation there is no charges need to pay to use this api. so my query is :
     1) why they asking for billings detail or credit card details ?
     2) if i want to increase more that 1 lac hits per day then will it be free ?

    Please reply me soon here not on mail.

Thanks

Sheraz Mahmood

未读,
2015年3月10日 18:19:572015/3/10
收件人 google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi Justin,

The sales team link you provided goes to page which says "Sorry page cannot be found".  Can you provide another contact? We are trying to assess the cost of Google Places API in the long run compared to other services.

Sheraz

On Monday, January 21, 2013 at 9:43:17 PM UTC-5, Justin Chu wrote:
Hi,

1) Assuming that you're using the web service, after you enable billing, you get up to 100,000 Places API queries a day. Each autocomplete request counts as one query, so you get 100,000 autocomplete requests a day.

2) We treat each uplift scenario differently. We look at your application(s), how you use our services, your anticipated usage, and other factors to ensure that the uplift makes sense for both you and Google.

3) Answered by number 2.

4) If you're interested in purchasing a Google Places API enterprise license, please contact our sales team.

Best,
Justin

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:56:35 AM UTC+11, Website Developer wrote:
Hello, I am planning on developing a website that uses Google Places API to auto-complete the address field. Here are my questions please:

1) What is the daily limit of my users using the address auto-complete? They only need the text address, no need for photos or maps or reviews.
 - At the bottom of the page of the link: "https://developers.google.com/places/policies" you state:
" Note that some services may have a multiplier. For example, Text Search is subject to a 10 times multiplier, causing each Text Search request to count as 10 requests against your quota."
- Does this mean the auto-complete I am describing above has a limit of 10,000 or 1,000,000 per day?

2) What is the maximum Google would lift its quota limit to? Is it possible to get an "unlimited" daily limit?

3) If I abide by the terms and conditions currently set out by Google am I garaunteed to get my daily quota uplifted? If so, what is the maximum I can get it uplifted to?

4) Have you decided to start charging for Google Places API yet?

Thank you very much and I look forward to hearing from you
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子