Dojo 1.12.1 on CDN

Armin Müller

Dec 30, 2016, 6:11:19 AM12/30/16
to Google AJAX APIs
Just wondering when dojo version 1.12.1 will become available on the CDN.

Mark Hall

Feb 19, 2017, 9:50:31 PM2/19/17
to Google AJAX APIs
Armin - Did you ever get a response from Google on this?

Google seems to be remiss as they are missing 1.11.3, 1.12.0 and 1.12.1.

Armin Müller

Feb 20, 2017, 2:35:52 AM2/20/17
to Google AJAX APIs
No response from Google

Philipp Wollermann

Feb 20, 2017, 3:01:37 AM2/20/17
to Google AJAX APIs
Sorry again for the missing upload :(

Dojo is consistently breaking our semi-automated upload process due to the enormous number of files per version in that library (further complicated by always releasing a lot of point releases in one go).
While I can manually get those uploads through the system, I was unfortunately away on leave the entire January and didn't catch the new versions when reviewing my e-mails after I came back.

I'm considering moving our upload / maintenance process to a Git based workflow, where library authors could send us pull requests and once they're merged, they'd automatically get uploaded to the CDN. Once that's done, we hopefully will never see delays like this again.

Philipp

Philipp Wollermann

Feb 20, 2017, 3:02:21 AM2/20/17
to Google AJAX APIs
That said - I'll check for any missing versions of Dojo and other libs and upload them manually by end of today.

Armin Müller

Feb 20, 2017, 3:38:17 AM2/20/17
to Google AJAX APIs
Thank you phillipp for your work.

Philipp Wollermann

Feb 23, 2017, 4:35:07 PM2/23/17
to Google AJAX APIs
All new versions of Dojo up to 1.12.1 are now available on the CDN:

Cheers,
Philipp