collapsible text or accordion in google site

瀏覽次數:1,358 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Zsofia Rozsa - OIT

未讀,
2014年9月22日 中午12:34:202014/9/22
收件者:google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
I'm trying desperately to set up either an accordion feature or collapsible text in our Google Site. Does anyone have a step by step process that works in the Google Sites environment? For the life of me I can't get our code to work.

PLEASE HELP!

Jeremy Geerdes

未讀,
2014年9月22日 下午1:14:372014/9/22
收件者:google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
This isn't really a support forum for Google Sites or jQuery (which I'm guessing is what you're using to implement the accordian functionality), so take this with a grain of salt. But I find it highly doubtful that you will be able to utilize such functionality on a Google Site because Sites prohibits the use of any scripting except for a few predefined gadget scripts. I would suggest finding an alternative host if you want to use such functionality.

jg

On Mon, Sep 22, 2014 at 11:34 AM, Zsofia Rozsa - OIT <zsofia...@state.co.us> wrote:
I'm trying desperately to set up either an accordion feature or collapsible text in our Google Site. Does anyone have a step by step process that works in the Google Sites environment? For the life of me I can't get our code to work.

PLEASE HELP!

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/822181a8-c581-4832-8f01-494ef621a8c2%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

Mirna Falkner

未讀,
2016年3月15日 上午11:41:242016/3/15
收件者:Google AJAX APIs
Ok, the customer site I built (sign shop) has very bad taste, so for that, I apologize ahead of time...he LOVES large fonts and flashy stuff. If a website could literally be a neon sign, he'd be all about that design...

Anyway, I was able to do it (accordion on the left for Q&A) as shown here: http://www.bizwizprint.com/contact
...but don't ask me how, because it was a nightmare until I finally did it, so be prepared to pull your hair out.

You are welcome to look at the code and see if you can figure it out, but it will take a lot of tinkering, so be sure to try it on a test page before you try it on the desired page of your choosing.

Enjoy :)

Heidelberg78

未讀,
2017年2月21日 下午2:59:162017/2/21
收件者:Google AJAX APIs
Hi Mirna,

I really want to know how you did it. I looked at the source code and it seems that you were able to integrate a script:
<script>sites.caja.run( ... );</script>

As far as I know that's only possible with gadgets - which one did you use?

Thanks ahead!
回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄