How to Add new row ids control.makeTransliteratable

ganesh

Aug 22, 2011, 7:40:23 AM8/22/11
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello All,

As we can assign ids sumilar wayr
var ids = [ "transl1", "transl2" ];
control.makeTransliteratable(ids);

in my case these id will generate after page load i.e. when i will
click on button new html element will create.

My problem is how can i assign these newly generated id to
control.makeTransliteratable() after new row is created.

Any help appricitaed

Jeremy Geerdes

Aug 22, 2011, 9:26:04 AM8/22/11
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
What happens if you call control.makeTransliteratable with a second array of ids when your dynamic content is generated and appended to the page?

Additionally, it should be noted that the Transliterate API has been deprecated since the end of May of this year. This means that the API will be shut down no later than May of 2014, and could be shut down at any time - with or without an announcement - if Google deems maintaining it to be too burdensome. All of this to say that you may want to be investigating possibilities for an upgrade/migration path rather than spending time developing for the API and control that will ultimately be discontinued.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

For more information or a project quote:
jrge...@gmail.com

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

> --
> To view this message on the web, visit
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en_US
> For more options, visit this group at
> http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

harshal agrawal

Nov 5, 2016, 6:14:24 PM11/5/16
to Google AJAX APIs
It recognizes the ctrl + g as transliterate command as it doesn't open find bar in chrome. But the text is not converting to the destination language

Rakhi Attal

Nov 16, 2016, 7:32:47 AM11/16/16
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi

Did you find any solution to this problem ? After generating dynamic Ids how can I make text boxes tranliteration?