Google API Images

Adel Kuptsoff

Aug 13, 2015, 4:26:53 PM8/13/15
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello, I have some reason does not work Google API Images.
I do not know - what it involves - and heard only free up to 100 queries
 - prompt information - where you can buy more than
In advance I thank the good people

Jeremy Geerdes

Aug 13, 2015, 4:59:15 PM8/13/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. It is nearly impossible to give you solutions without first knowing exactly what is happening. Can you provide a link to a webpage that is not working correctly? If you are unable to do that, can you provide the source code you are using that is not working correctly?

The Custom Search API does have a limit of 100 free queries per day, but you can use the API Console to enable billing. After doing that, you can raise your limit up to as many as 10,000 queries per day. For more information on pricing, check out the link below:

jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/95702d78-24fd-4668-a901-44608ff4f833%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!