Can i get the exact results as like google by passing just keyword?

Rutusha Joshi

Aug 19, 2016, 11:18:01 AM8/19/16
to Google AJAX APIs
I want to search places by keyword match.

I have used google map places api for this and passed followed arguments for search in this name is dynamically added from search textbox.

  var search = {
          bounds: map.getBounds(),
          keyword:[name] //name=dentist

        };

I am getting results in this but these results are not same as i got from google search.

Suppose If i enter dentist and choose location Ahmadabad in auto complete then i need the search results exactly as i search "dentist in ahmedabad" in google.

Is it possible to get same results as google? Help will be appreciated.