Google web search services not working

fapp.p...@gmail.com

May 19, 2016, 7:35:17 AM5/19/16
to Google AJAX APIs
I am using https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/services/search/web?v=1.0&userip=127.0.0.1&rsz=5&q=search_key for google web search but right now it throw error : {"responseData": null, "responseDetails": "The Google Web Search API is no longer available. Please migrate to the Google Custom Search API (https://developers.google.com/custom-search/)", "responseStatus": 403}.
so what will be the solution for this problem.
Thanks

Jeremy Geerdes

May 19, 2016, 7:38:10 AM5/19/16
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com

The solution is in the error message. The Web Search and other AJAX Search API services have been discontinued. You will need to find an alterbative service such as the Google Custom Search API. there are alternatives, but not from Google.

Jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/1831ae7b-867d-4b46-979a-1eee03d75e69%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

fapp.p...@gmail.com

Jeremy Geerdes