Google translate API stopped working for me

Asaf Add

Feb 9, 2014, 3:02:42 AM2/9/14
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

Google translate API stopped responding to my Key.

When I send an http Request I receive error code 403. Trying to use the API console I found it is no longer there.Though the new site remembers my user name and project he has no record of usage.

Any clues how to revive my key, as it is embedded in a software that is used by thousands of my customers?

Thanks,
Asaf

Jeremy Geerdes

Feb 9, 2014, 6:45:07 AM2/9/14
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
The best I can suggest would be to post in the Translate API Developer Forum. Here's the link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/google-translate-api

Hope you get it back up and running!

jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/acc3ff62-b5b1-4cb7-8fa0-986cdd5be18f%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!

Asaf Add

Feb 9, 2014, 7:18:21 AM2/9/14
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks JG, I have done as you recommended.