Google Search API

Ulik Okan

Jul 6, 2015, 11:08:48 AM7/6/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hello to everybody,

I want to ask  a question related to Google Custom Search API.

I am trying to search a specific queries. The number of the queries exceed 20000.

I want to extract the link and the snippet from the returned results.

I can not search the most of the queries because Google blocked my IP.

I used Google Search API.

I need your advice. Please share with your knowledge and experience related to the described problem.

Geoffrey Hoffman

Jul 6, 2015, 11:15:02 AM7/6/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
It's a violation of the tos to do that.

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/7e03b36d-1fc5-4c8d-b84b-bfb4e59c5186%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy Geerdes

Jul 6, 2015, 12:57:42 PM7/6/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
The Google Custom Search API allows 100 queries per 24-hour period unless you enable billing. Then, at least the last I looked, it would only allow 10,000 queries per 24-hour period. And it should be noted that, last I checked, running those 10,000 queries would cost you USD$50. There is no workaround.

jg

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes
Generally Cool Guy
Des Moines, IA

If you're in the Des Moines, IA, area, check out Debra Heights Wesleyan Church!