https://jqueryjs.googlecode.com/files/jquery-1.3.2.min.js ---NOT FOUND error

Murugesan Manokaran

Sep 1, 2016, 3:35:38 PM9/1/16
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello

our site experiencing this error recently.

looks like this file is not existing in this location anymore.

is it possible to keep that file in that location for some more time until we prepared the deployment?

any suggestions/help/alternatives?

Thanks in advance

Philipp Wollermann

Sep 12, 2016, 10:07:21 AM9/12/16
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi Murugesan,

I'm sorry - the URL you mentioned belongs to an old jQuery repository on Google Code, which also was never intended for direct use by websites.
Because Google Code has been shutdown, unfortunately we cannot keep the file in that location for you :(

However, we're providing the exact same file on our CDN, which also has better performance than the old Google Code URL:

You can find more information about this service here: https://developers.google.com/speed/libraries/

Hope this helps!
Philipp