Some older hosted libraries missing - mootools example

Alex Sims

Apr 24, 2016, 1:43:02 PM4/24/16
to Google AJAX APIs

Philipp Wollermann

May 13, 2016, 7:29:08 AM5/13/16
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi Alex,

really sorry for the late reply - I was on paternal leave during April and just saw your mail.

It seems like the MooTools team renamed their minified version from 1.5.2 on, as we indeed do have the older versions on the CDN (I just checked and made sure :)).

Before 1.5.2, the minified version was called mootools-yui-compressed.js, thus the URLs are:

You can also use the non minified version, which is simply called mootools.js for all versions we host.

Hope that helps!

Cheers,
Philipp