Help with Jquery

Break Hero

Feb 7, 2015, 6:35:48 AM2/7/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Greetings.

I'm tryin to use some jquery aplications in my blogger like this: http://als.musings.it/, since is not possible to upload them in the blog, I use googledrive as a hosting for it. But since yesterday the aplication stop working, I think it's a  problem with the jquery library and google drive but I'm not sure.

Jeremy Geerdes

Feb 7, 2015, 8:44:55 AM2/7/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com

You're going to have to do two things if you want help. First, provide a more specific description of what is happening or not happening. And second, provide a link to your blog so we can see what's going on and use some debugging tools to sort it out.

Jg

On Feb 7, 2015 7:07 AM, "Break Hero" <breakh...@gmail.com> wrote:
Greetings.

I'm tryin to use some jquery aplications in my blogger like this: http://als.musings.it/, since is not possible to upload them in the blog, I use googledrive as a hosting for it. But since yesterday the aplication stop working, I think it's a  problem with the jquery library and google drive but I'm not sure.

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/2d67c673-e8fe-415d-9563-2bb7a0e3a039%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Break Hero

Feb 7, 2015, 1:12:18 PM2/7/15
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for answer.

Ok, first sorry, my english is not very good.

As you can see, it have a scroll with icons in it, but it dont work.

This is the Jquery scroll that I use: http://als.musings.it/

BUT, the problem is with googledrive, as you can see: https://googledrive.com/host/0B1vqpQ-axM3yYkpLZzZENkZrRk0

It was working fine yesterday, and I think the problem is with the Jquery version of the scroll and googledrive, (if I change it the scroll just stop working for good in the exactly same way that looks in googledrive).