US News RSS feed inmy website

aime...@gmail.com

Feb 26, 2018, 8:51:32 AM2/26/18
to Google AJAX APIs
Hello Everyone,

I want to integrate google RSS news feed in my website.
i tried below code but getting error

    <script type="text/javascript" src="https://www.google.com/jsapi"></script>
    <script type="text/javascript">

    google.load("feeds", "1");

    function initialize() {
      var feed = new google.feeds.Feed("http://fastpshb.appspot.com/feed/1/fastpshb");
      feed.load(function(result) {
        if (!result.error) {
          var container = document.getElementById("feed");
          for (var i = 0; i < result.feed.entries.length; i++) {
            var entry = result.feed.entries[i];
            var div = document.createElement("div");
            div.appendChild(document.createTextNode(entry.title));
            container.appendChild(div);
          }
        }
      });
    }
    google.setOnLoadCallback(initialize);

    </script>

please help me how to integrate it.

Jeremy Geerdes

Feb 26, 2018, 8:57:04 AM2/26/18
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
Hi there. Unfortunately, the Feeds API has been shut down, and I am not aware of any truly equivalent offerings from other sources. You will therefore need to roll your own solution. The AJAX Feeds API incorporated a two-part model. The first was a server-side script which parsed, normalized, and cached a feed in a database, and the second was a Javascript API that utilized JSONP to fetch the normalized data from Google's servers and display it in the browser.

Good luck.

jg

To view this message on the web, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-ajax-search-api/2ee7dd92-33ff-43a1-97f8-25967a5c0ccd%40googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/google-ajax-search-api?hl=en?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Google AJAX APIs" group.

Jeremy R. Geerdes, Pastor
Debra Heights Wesleyan Church
4025 Lower Beaver Rd
Des Moines

Making more and better disciples of Jesus.