It is difficult that Chinese developers and visitors use Google Ajax.

mytsing520

Sep 1, 2016, 10:42:44 PM9/1/16
to Google AJAX APIs
That you know, Google's IP addresses was blocked in China mainland.
Just like Google Fonts, I would like that Google could change their DNS records that developers and visitors could use Google Ajax.
Now Google Fonts is using Google's servers in China mainland.

Philipp Wollermann

Sep 2, 2016, 4:00:34 AM9/2/16
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi mytsing520,

thanks for the report. With "Google Ajax", do you mean that it is not possible to access our Google Hosted Libraries (like jQuery) from China? Or do you mean a different service?

Cheers,
Philipp

mytsing520

Sep 4, 2016, 7:56:04 AM9/4/16
to Google AJAX APIs
As a Chinese developer and user, I cannot visit or use Googe Ajax directly.
The IP addresses that Google Ajax using in Chinese location are 216.58.0.0/16 and 173.194.0.0/16 were blank-routed,which means that Google's IP addresses was blocked.

You asked "it is not possible to access Google Hosted Libraries (like jQuery) from China", I just say "yes".

Google Fonts (https://fonts.googleapis.com and https://fonts.gstatic.com) is using Google's servers in China mainland, so it is use without any effect.
It it possible that Google can change their DNS records to their servers that using IP addresses in China mainland (203.208.0.0/19) when requests from China.

mytsing520

Sep 4, 2016, 7:57:37 AM9/4/16
to Google AJAX APIs
*.googlecode.com cannot use too.