Something is wrong with jQuery 1.11.0 resize function.

Chris Walker

Mar 12, 2014, 5:47:14 PM3/12/14
to google-ajax...@googlegroups.com
So, I was linking to the 1.11.0 version of jQuery and resize seems to be failing. Here's my simple code...

$(window).resize(function(){
alert(42);
});

That's it. I went back to Google's version of jQuery 1.10.2 and it worked. I used a different browser than Chrome and it worked fine. I downloaded a version directly from jQuery.com, and that was fine, too. It just seems to be the 1.11.0 version that Google hosts. (I'm on Win7 64-bit, BTW.) I'm not sure if anybody in Google reads these forums, but if they do, can you update your cache?

And as always, thanks for being awesome and hosting these things for us.