Google Places API Web Service request count is not reflecting in Developer Console

SANTHOSH B M

Feb 8, 2018, 9:00:51 AM2/8/18
to Google AJAX APIs
Hi,

Am using Google map API Developer Key in web application. Am using nearbySearch and google.maps.places.searchBox in web application. Am  sending request from client side, in browser console, in network tab I can see Google Places API request is going and response is coming. I sent request 500 times. Still Google Places API Web Service request count is 0 in developer console.

But same web application with Licensed Key Google Places API Web Service request count is changing. Why it is not changing for Developer Key.