plzzzz i have verification code to recover my password

Meena

Jul 5, 2008, 6:19:52 PM7/5/08
to Gmail-Users
plz help me...someone have change my password and sec mail adrsess
and security question....so i have verification code..please help me
to give my account back

cheers
meena

Zack (Doc)

Jul 5, 2008, 8:25:34 PM7/5/08
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
This is a users' group so we can't help you directly, but can tell you
that you need to report your account to Google through the link in the
Help Center. Here's the link for ease of access:
http://www.google.com/support/accounts/bin/request.py?ara=1

--
Douglas Adams - "He attacked everything in life with a mix of
extraordinary genius and naive incompetence, an...

Phillip

Jul 6, 2008, 6:51:40 AM7/6/08
to Gmail-Users
Umm ... that's been a common case in these days ..... *Account has
been hacked* huh ? So Meena , if you have your verification code
then it's 80% sure to get your account back . I suggest you to fill
that Google Account Passwords Reset Form and fill verification codes
and some datas you remember till now . Best of Luck !

Phillip

Jul 10, 2008, 11:19:46 PM7/10/08
to Gmail-Users
I want to know one thing guyz .... is there any way to get back the
permanently deleted mails from trash ? I've deleted one of my
important mail . any reply would be appreciated ....

Ryan Morehart

Jul 11, 2008, 8:52:40 AM7/11/08
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
There is no way for you do it yourself. Hypothetically if the email is
important enough you could try to contact Google, as they'll have
backups galore. That could take a while, if it ever happens. I don't
know Google's stance towards doing that sort of thing.

Ryan

Phillip

Jul 15, 2008, 6:21:15 AM7/15/08
to Gmail-Users
HOW ??? I just can see their account recovering form ... nothing
more . It'll be very kind of you if you give me the direct link ....