I can't log in to my gmail account.

Dolin8

Jan 19, 2008, 2:15:32 PM1/19/08
to Gmail-Users
Hi someone log into my profile account in a forum I participated in
and use my name to send spam mails and after that I can't log into my
gmail account today. I don't know whether my gmail is disabled by
google or another person is using my gmail account. My email to Google
has not been responded. How do I log in to my account?

Ryan Morehart

Jan 19, 2008, 6:28:27 PM1/19/08
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
Start at this help page:
http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=50270

Choose the situation which fits you best and it should give you
instructions and/or a form to contact them with.

Ryan

--
Make long URLs memorable: http://urlet.com

Dolin8

Jan 20, 2008, 6:30:35 AM1/20/08
to Gmail-Users
Hi thanks for helping. I have filled out the form but there has been
no reply. I can reset the password with my security question after 5
days but what I am worried is that someone is using my account and has
changed the security question too. What is the best thing to do?

Ryan Morehart

Jan 20, 2008, 2:18:53 PM1/20/08
to Gmail...@googlegroups.com
Give Google a bit of time to look into, they don't want to just give
anyone automatic access to an account when they fill out the form...
that would just aggravate the problem, as people would use it to take
over other's accounts. Other than that you can only try the security
question. Sorry, not a lot we can do. :(

Ryan