detox

meredith phillips

Apr 27, 2014, 4:14:00 AM4/27/14
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
I am wondering if anyone can tell me how difficult the detox off of opiates is here? I am fully committed to quitting and am unable to afford conventional treatment in the US but have a heart condition so wondering if this would be a safe option for me... I know the suffering of withdrawal but wondering if the herbs alleviate this at all as I have been to hospital a few times because of heart issue's with the w/d... any advice will be greatly greatly appreciated!! Thank you!!!

silvio beltrachini

May 6, 2014, 8:24:53 AM5/6/14
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
You must already be clean when you enter, so this is not to stop but these are not exactly start over, in any case contact Thamkrabok and know that you will answer an angel dress monaco that he speaks from personal experience like you and me, do not have fear ask directly for your heart problem you will see that you will be able to answer, you'll always have a monk doctor near you that is worth knowing, as all the holy monks