I will be forever grateful to the monks of tmkbk

silvio beltrachini

Apr 16, 2014, 7:10:54 AM4/16/14
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
Sister / brother, if you're lost behind any external substance, and you've tried 10 times for ten years with methadone but every time you fell in a while (like me), if you're bored and want a rock to hold: starts to thank the holy monks of tmkbk and the beloved kings of the wonderful kingdom that will allow you to access to the: Dharma tool more precious than gold and more brilliant of diamond! there are two aspects that you need to know: the one you already know  physical and mental suffering caused by abstinence  ok but you need to know one more thing and that is that this suffering is a value, just as the flowers come from manure, you have the ability to transcend the daily habit transforming the shit vomit and sweat of your skin from turkey fragrant flowers in your garden, and especially in a nutshell you will keep steadily and semiprogressivo your indogena production of endorphins.

Naasif Higgins

May 5, 2014, 7:33:35 AM5/5/14
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
i bought a ticket to go to thailand next week..tell me what to do next please

On Wed, Apr 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM, silvio beltrachini <silviobe...@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

The OFFICIAL Thamkrabok Monastery website is http://www.wat-thamkrabok.org
INDEPENDENT information can be found at http://www.thamkrabok.net
BUDDHIST RECOVERY information can be found at http://www.5th-precept.org
HUNGRY GHOST RETREAT information can be found at http://www.HungryGhostRetreats.org
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Friends of Thamkrabok Monastery" group.

LIM YH

May 5, 2014, 9:26:05 AM5/5/14
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com

My advice would be contact Wat Thamkrobok on your time arrival so that transportation will be arrange properly.

silvio beltrachini

May 6, 2014, 7:53:05 AM5/6/14
to friends-of-tham...@googlegroups.com
First of all you must already be clean or maximum 5mg. methadone, fast climb is also written in the indications of the product replacement. Program then all well and know that in Thailand there is not even an ounce of stuff Nenci to pay $ 1000 simply because there is more production of opium and there are not heroin users, but there are many desperate people willing to sell you one thing for another, or sell you direct to the police, so well organized before and accept this gift in full immediately contacting Wat Thamkrabok because it will answer a person with whom you will bring exceptional speaking, better than with mè , have no fear because I assure you these monks will want them always in your heart.