Thor: giving some errors

Indulal

Jul 27, 2016, 8:41:57 AM7/27/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Dear Sir,

Thor giving me some errors. I am using VFP9 SP2, Windows 7 SP1 x64.

1. Data type mismatch during Tool Launcher.

2. Opens GetFile("dbf",,...............) Window during Configure.

3. Index Tag Mismatch Error during opening Document TreeView.

All working fine 2 days before.
I test with Thor v1.41, v1.40, v1.??(Previous version). Even, I reinstall VFP. Others tools (installed with Thor) are also started to give error.

I need some help.

Regards.
Indulal
India.

Jim Nelson

Jul 27, 2016, 9:20:43 AM7/27/16
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
I am pretty sure that some Thor files got erased (or a folder renamed or erased).

Try this (which is the same as you would do if you were moving Thor to a different location
  1. Rename your current Thor folder.
  2. Install Thor from scratch.
  3. Install the Thor projects that you had previously installed.
  4. Copy the contents of two folders from the the old (just renamed) version -- Tables and My Tools.

Indulal

Jul 28, 2016, 12:18:02 AM7/28/16
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro

Thnx for your reply.

I did not changed Folder Name or it's location.
Even Once I
Uninstall VFP
Delete VFP Folder in Program Files ("x86) Folder.
Install VFP
Install Thor.

But the problem still exist.

In my very first mail the image of 3rd Error is not correct. Here it is.
3. Index Tag Mismatch Error during opening Document TreeView, PEM Editor.