Thor Update error

mk sharma

Jan 25, 2018, 6:00:47 AM1/25/18
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
Thor Check for Update not working when we click on Install Updates
Please see Attached image for error

Warm regards,
mk.

thor1.jpg

Mike Potjer

Jan 25, 2018, 12:39:40 PM1/25/18
to Thor, the Tool Manager for FoxPro
I think you're going to have to do some more debugging to try to narrow down the cause of the problem. I just ran Check for Updates this morning, using it to install an update for FoxBin2Prg, and I didn't have any issues. I know that doesn't help you, but it suggests there's something about your computer setup that's contributing to the problem.

Matt Slay

Jan 25, 2018, 4:44:37 PM1/25/18
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com

I too just rant Check for Updates and successfully update FoxBin2Prg well using Thor and had no problems.

Matt Slay

Frank moore

Jan 25, 2018, 4:58:29 PM1/25/18
to FoxPr...@googlegroups.com
I did the update, too. No problems at all.